Pages

Friday 14 November 2014

Starting this blog

I’ve considered doing this for many months now. I thought it would be a summer project, keeping my brain entertained during the months I had off. Turns out I found it a scarier prospect than I thought and that really as much as I liked the idea of documenting what I had done and when I found the idea of people reading it quite daunting. Yet, here I am starting one now, 5 months since the idea occurred to me.
I simply decided that why shouldn’t I start a blog? If it’s something I fancy doing, I should go out and give it a try. Who cares what people think of what I write/post. I love reading blogs and think I will love writing one too. So why shouldn’t I just go for it?!
So here’s to the start of a new adventure. Here’s to hoping this is the start of many posts to come!
Katie .xx

No comments:

Post a Comment