Pages

Monday 23 March 2015

A bucket list... Music

Following my previous post, I have decided to continue my bucket list, this time concentrating on music and the concerts/festivals I would like to go to. Again, live music has already been a big part of my life thanks to my parents. Music has always been big in our household, despite our collective lack of musical ability, we have always been big music fans and made the most of any opportunity we have had to see live music. 

Source: google.co.uk/images
The main music themed thing I have on my bucket list is to see Coldplay live. Despite the many bands I have already seen and enjoyed, I am yet to see Coldplay and this is a major desire of mine. I imagine - and have heard countless times from my friends, who like to rub it in that they've seen them- that it would be one of the best shows I have ever seen. 

Another music related thing I would love to do is visit multiple festivals. This is the least specific thing on the list and so probably needs more thought. But, last summer I went to Glastonbury for the first time and had the best time ever. It made me want to go to a festival every year, even more than before. As line ups are starting to be announced, my ambition to visit every single one is growing! 

What about you, do you have any live music aspirations? Or have you previously been to a festival? 

Katie .xx

No comments:

Post a Comment