Pages

Monday 27 April 2015

Passing Out Gift

My boyfriend passed out from Phase 1 of training in the Army on Friday and I searched for ages looking for a present to just say 'Well Done'. I wanted something he could keep because its not something that happens every day and I thought it would be nice to have something to remind him of the day. Not to mention how proud we all are of him! Having searched the internet for a while I came across UK Military Gifts



This was the perfect website for what I wanted. It enabled be to choose a gift that had the badge of his regiment making it personal to him but also relevant for the occasion. I decided to choose the engraved cufflinks as I thought he would get the most use out of them. However, there were many different gifts on offer, meaning there is bound to be something you'd love. They arrived promptly and look stunning. The box is engraved with a personal message, meaning I could engrave the box with the date of his passing out as well as a congratulatory message, which looks beautiful. 



They are the perfect gift for what I wanted and I think he loved them!
Katie .xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment