Pages

Tuesday 11 August 2015

Making a change

The title sounds pretty dramatic when I am in fact referring to my hair. For a number of years now I have had the same hair cut. My standard, hair below my shoulders, full fringe kept the same colour, my natural brunette. 

It has gotten to the point where I simply want a change. Though I am struggling to decide what. I know I need to keep my fringe, previous early teen hair cuts with my fringe grown out have taught me for a lifetime that I do not need to get rid of that! I've considered changing it to a lesser statement, more of a side fringe for example.

I've considered cutting a lot off, a bob for example. Or even going as far as to colour it. I simply cannot decide.

Hopefully by the end of the summer a change will have been made that I have not regretted.

Do any of you have a similar problem? What did you do?
Katie .xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment