Pages

Saturday 21 November 2015

A Magical Day...

Last Friday was a great day. I went with C to the Harry Potter Studio Tour in London. I had been before but C hadn't and so I decided for his birthday present that I would take him. Nearly 4 months later we finally managed to find the time to go and we both had a great day. Adding to the magic was the fact that it was the first day they had opened since setting up for Christmas, meaning Christmas trees were up, along with food and various types of snow were around the tour- just like they had used in the films!

Still the most magical part for me is the Great Hall. Only making it better this time was the addition of the Christmas trees, Christmas banquet and massive wreath above the fireplace. It truly is magical. 





The sets are all amazing and really bring the film to life. You can pretty much see the films in front of you especially with the special effects the tour team have gone to the effort of adding. 




Since I last did the tour the train and Platform 9 and 3/4 has been added. This was amazing. Getting to see the actual carriage they had filmed in reconstructed by the tour team made it even more realistic. 



The addition of snow to the final part of the tour is truly magical. 


The whole tour is amazing and I would highly recommend it to anyone, especially those Harry Potter lovers among you. Part of the fun for me on Friday was seeing how much C enjoyed the day and all aspects of the tour. 
Katie .xx

No comments:

Post a Comment